30 Day Hassle-Free Returns
I’ve Changed My Mind or Ordered The Wrong Item
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us for a store credit. If, for whatever reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will confirm the return process with you. It is vital that you contact us before posting anything back. All approved returned products must be unused and the original packaging must be included. Simply post the item back to us along with your return slip and once we receive your product safely back in store, the credit will be applied to your account less a 10% restocking fee*. We will contact you to let you know the return has been complete.
* A 10% restocking fee will be payable on all returned items, this fee will be deducted from your store credit.
- Product must be returned and arrive back in new condition with original tags, packaging and contents.
- On return, your products will be inspected. Please ensure that you take adequate measures to return items as new, as re-postage will be at your expense.
- You must contact us and obtain a return authorisation before returning any purchased items.
- Cost of return shipping, resending and exchange is at the expense of the customer.
- 30 day return policy starts from the invoice date of your order.
Tailors of Distinction offers a manufacturer warranty on all products.
If you believe there is a fault with your item, we take all complaints regarding the quality of our products seriously and we will need to investigate the reported fault in more detail.
In order to do this we ask that you contact customer service at email@example.com. and provide us with as many details of the fault and attach pictures to your message. In some cases, the item may need to be returned to us for further investigation.
Goods Lost or Damaged In Transit
Here at Tailors of Distinction we do our best to make sure your goods arrive on time and in good condition. Tailors of Distinction offer all customers the opportunity to insure the parcel at the checkout process. If your item is insured and hasn’t arrived or has been damaged in transit, please email customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org with details about the condition of the item along with photos. Our customer service team will launch an investigation on your behalf and update you on the progress of the claim. These inquires can take up to 10 business days.
Customers who choose not to take shipping insurance on the parcel accept that tailorsofdistinction.com.au is not responsible for the loss of the parcel and the parcel will not be replaced, reshipped or refunded.
Risk Warranty Service
In conjunction with superior service levels and state of the art technology, TOLL now offers Tailors of Distinction customers a world class Risk Warranty Service that complements the World’s Smartest Delivery System.
This service provides:
- highly competitive industry rates
- guaranteed fast claim settlement
- no excess on claims
- automatic or optional warranty.
This innovative service from TOLL provides even greater peace of mind and protects the value of your consignments, in the event of loss or damage. Our Risk Warranty Service guarantees the fastest claim settlement possible with absolutely NO EXCESS payable!
The following warranty levels are offered:
- up to $500 per consignment
- up to $1,000 per consignment
- declared value up to $10,000 per consignment.
Customers can select from the following type of warranty:
Optional Warranty gives you the freedom to choose a different level of protection for individual consignments.
Charges (exclusive of GST)^:
- $6.75 per consignment for up to $500* Automatic Warranty.
- $9.75 per consignment for up to $1,000* Automatic Warranty.
Whilst we always try to stock ample levels of all items, we do sometimes run out of stock or products go on a back order. In this case, you will be emailed and informed of the expected delay, which is generally only 3 – 5 days.